1924 Filbert Street #2
Gorgeous open vistas combine with state-of-the-art luxury in this two-level “house-like” penthouse condominium. Located in a boutique two-unit building, the condominium offers over 2,400 square feet of indoor living space & more than 900 square feet of deeded outdoor living – all seamlessly renovated in 2017. The resulting 3+ bedroom, 3 bath home is replete with all the latest amenities of modern-day living, including an elevator, two en-suite bedrooms, 2-car deeded parking & storage, common garden, and multiple decks + roof top terrace with spectacular views of the Golden Gate Bridge, Palace of Fine Arts and city skyline.
Enter the building through a custom-stone-tiled entry foyer and take the stairway or ride a sleek wood-paneled elevator–conveniently located in the adjacent garage–to the main floor of your residence, or up to the master-suite penthouse level.
Step through a modern light-filled hallway to enter a formal living room, accented by a corner gas fireplace with limestone surround, where a sliding glass door provides access to the first of four outdoor decks and terraces. From the living room step into a formal dining room with hardwood flooring, a wine closet and access to the deck through additional sliding door.
The dining room opens to a bright and sunny chef’s gourmet eat-in kitchen, sporting new stainless-steel appliances, including oversized stainless sink with Franke fixtures, 5-burner gas range, ice-and-water in-door refrigerator and black quartz countertops with subway tile backsplash, recessed and undercounter lighting, all over gorgeous new hardwood floors.
Venture to the southern end of the main floor via central hallway to find two well-appointed bedroom retreats, each with access through Anderson sliding doors to a generous terraced balcony with ample room for outdoor living.
The bedroom to the right is en-suite and includes a gorgeous oversized bathroom with double Kohler sinks, dual medicine cabinets, tiled-shower, recessed lighting, and generously proportioned walk-in closet. The second bedroom offers ample closet space, bright southern exposure and easy access to a second full bathroom in the adjacent hallway.
Ascend an open modern stairway (or take the elevator directly up to the bedroom) to arrive at the penthouse master suite level, where you’re greeted by two bright skylights overhead. Here a distinctive open-landing lead to an elegant master suite and sumptuous retreat, with corner gas fireplace, recessed lighting, enormous walk-in closet, and additional deck, boasting gorgeous views of the Golden Gate Bridge, Bay and Marin headlands.
A roomy master bathroom is complete with quartz countertop offering dual sinks with Grohe fixtures, dual medicine cabinets, venetian tile trim and luxurious walk-in shower with rainwater shower head.
Adjacent the master is a bonus office/den or baby’s nursery. This sunny room offers spectacular views of the Golden Gate Bridge, and Palace of Fine Arts as well as myriad possibilities as a companion room to the master suite.
Step beyond the bonus room to find an expansive 600+ square foot roof top terrace – that has enormous upside potential as a fabulous entertaining deck, with gorgeous sweeping views in multiple directions of the Golden Gate Bridge, Palace of Fine Arts, Transamerica Building and Pacific Heights.
Descend to the street level (via elevator or two sets of stairs) to find deeded two-car tandem parking in a large garage, a private storage room, as well as access to a shared, completely level deep back garden, outfitted with low-maintenance eco-friendly landscaping.
Well-situated in the heart of Cow Hollow between the fine dining and coveted shopping of Chestnut and Union Streets; an easy stroll to Equinox, Soul Cycle, Barry’s Bootcamp, Fort Mason, Moscone Park and Crissy Field.
ADDITIONAL PROPERTY FEATURES:
- Originally built in 1986 and completely remodeled in 2017
- Wood-paneled elevator accessed in garage and at each penthouse level
- Hypo-allergenic high-end carpeting and/or hardwood floors throughout
- Laundry room on main living level w/ full-sized washer/dryer over-tiled flooring
- Abundant closet space throughout including linen closets & walk-in closets
- Anderson sliding doors throughout
- Brand new atrium window in kitchen and majority double paned windows throughout
- 4 separate decks/terraces totaling over 900 square feet of outdoor living space
- External staircase assembly on western side provides third option for moving between levels
- Service entry door through garage level
- Extra deep lot affords expansive level common backyard, with eco-friendly maintenance free landscaping
- Deeded 2-car tandem parking in garage and separate large storage unit
ALL SYSTEMS NEW IN 2017
- Recessed lighting, new light fixtures and track lighting throughout
- High Efficiency Takagi on demand water heater system
- York Furnace
- Aiphone Entry System
- Building Wired for security system